2018 Forms and Information
All forms provided below are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. This allows us to turn the camp forms into electronic forms you can type into and save or print. If you need to download an Adobe PDF Reader, you can do so at this link: Get Adobe Reader
Unit Registration Materials
2018 Quick Claim Deed to reserve your campsite and week
BSA Physical Form (Participants only need to fill out Sections A, B, and C – pages 1-4)
Pre-Camp Swimming Certification Form Note: This is not required to do prior to camp, but is available to help you speed up your check-in process.
- All-Terrain-Vehicle-ATV-Program-Hold-Harmless-Agreement (Each person taking ATV MUST complete and have at camp.)
- 2018 Camp Buffalo Summer Camp Leaders’ Guide (Basic document)
- Leaders Guide with Camp Schedules (Includes all schedules from below)
- Leaders Guide with MB Course Catalog and Schedules (Most concise document)
- 2018 Summer Camp Course Catalog (Basic document)
- MB Course Catalog with Schedules (Includes MB descriptions and the schedule)
- 2018 Summer Camp Daily Schedule
- 2018 Summer Camp Merit Badge Schedule
- 2018 Brownsea Island Schedule (NEW!)
- 2018 Summer Camp Leader Training-Activity Schedule (NEW!)
- 2018 Daily Schedule, Merit Badge Schedule, Brownsea Island Schedule, and Leader Training Schedule – all in one document!
- Program Area Map (shows general location of the merit badge classes)
CampMaster helpful hints
- You can still upload your data from TroopMaster into CampMaster as before OR you can copy participants from last year’s summer camp to this year’s summer camp and update the rank information as needed!
- PLEASE enter your Scouts’ correct birth date information as several courses look at this for eligibility!
- PLEASE indicate each camper’s t-shirt size on the screen where you enter the birthday and rank information! This way you can track which size each person ordered!